Friday, December 28, 2012

what's worth my time?

every day life can slap ya in the face faster than you can see it coming. i swear if i focus on all the things that haven't gone my way i'd loose it. what i'm coming to realize is i have to find that answer to this question, "what's worth my time?" i will admit that i can be the worst at trying to manage my days. my husband is astounded i can get anything done. i thrive in schedules, but having two little kids, i realized how difficult it was to keep them. i am now at the place where it's starting to affect my sanity and i'm going to have to make some changes. i never realized how strongly i held to my comforts and predictablility, but it really ends up getting me in more trouble than not. so in this new year i have some major items that need dealing with. things i've sworn would change and haven't. i can only pray and put my hope in Jesus that He'll give me the strength and fortitude to make the changes permanent. my mind, emotions, and family need them.
if you're thinking some of these same thoughts, join me! i love to be an encourager to those running the race with me! so if you're on your way to new paths, here's my word for you,
"you've got this! the only thing that stops you is you. whatever follows "i am" will come looking for you so make sure it's something you really want to be! you may get weary and frustrated, but call on Him, He will be your rescuer, your cloud by day, fire by night.....you've got this!"

No comments:

new perspective

If you’ve ever been betrayed by, gossiped about, or bullied by another woman or friend, then I think you’ll easily relate with what I wan...