Monday, July 28, 2008

care for me

will you care for me world? oh do you dare?
you're taking a risk for my love to share
i'll push you and pull you, for what i seek to find
this need deep inside me is something divine
created for creator i reach out for love
i scream for it, cry for it, i push, and i shove
i look over there, i run over here
but every direction just leads me to tears
finally i grow weary, my path leads to death
no peace in my heart, no hope, no rest
i lay down to die, broken heart in hand
i've grown hungry and thirsty in this dry weary land
as i drift off to sleep, familiar voice so clear
He's calling my name, gently wiping my tears
i look up to see with one last hope inside
"will you care for me?" i ask one last time
"I AM," He says, "I formed you from dust.
I knit you together, In Me put your trust."
and under His wings i found shelter to heal
now before His thrown on my knees i will kneel
never again will i seek care from another
for You are & have always been my Savior & Father.
SSS

1 comment:

Nicole said...

wow steph...i have never come to this blog...this side of you. it is amazing. you have definately been gifted. keep sharing. this is wonderful!

new perspective

If you’ve ever been betrayed by, gossiped about, or bullied by another woman or friend, then I think you’ll easily relate with what I wan...